We Proudly Present
The 90 Day Fitness Challenge
This is an "All Inclusive" Program where we GUARANTEE RESULTS or your MONEY BACK! We have seen people drop as much as 12% body fat and as much as 48 pounds in 12 weeks! You will do 2 Personal Training Sessions a week for 12 weeks, and at least 2 Conditioning Classes (maybe more, depending on your fitness level), a Full Nutritional Guidance Program for 12 weeks, body fat & linear measurements to track your results and progress while we coach you through to maximize your efforts.
You will see results whether you like it or not!
This program includes:
24 Personal Training Sessions for 12 weeks, a Full Nutritional Guidance Program for 12 weeks, TRX Training, Team Conditioning Classes, Body Fat & Linear Measurements, Health & Fitness Lifestyle Coaching for 90 days
We have single rates, family rates, corporate rates, military, law enforcement and student discounts.
Come try any of our programs free for one week
In association with Body by Bobbie, Inc. “The 90 Day Fitness Challenge” is designed for you based on your goals and current level of health and fitness. This program will teach you the fundamentals of how you can use food and exercise to speed up your metabolism so you burn fat fast and attain a desired level of lean muscle. You will have all the tools you’ll need to live a healthier lifestyle, lose fat and keep it off for the rest of your life.
This program is a simple yet extremely effective approach to eating the right foods and doing correct exercise techniques to establish a solid foundation to achieve your desired level of fitness, performance and health.
Some people want to enhance their performance in sports. Some people just want to lose body fat and tone their body. Some people can eat anything and never gain an ounce of fat and others feel they just look at food and gain body fat. Everyone is different. In any case, approximately 70-80% of seeing the results you want is based on a sound nutrition program. This program provides you with the nutritional guidelines outlined specifically for your body type, age, and activity level to ensure maximum results.
This is an aggressive plan designed to dramatically increase your chances of seeing the results that you want from a fitness program. During The 90 Day Fitness Challenge you will begin to see your body changing. Based on the goals you have set and the hard work you will apply toward achieving your goals it will be next to impossible to fail if you follow the program. You will have all the tools available to live a longer, healthier, happier lifestyle.
The 5 Steps for Success
1. Nutritional Program – The reason this program works is because it is customized to you. Everyone needs different amounts of proteins, carbohydrates and fats to cause their metabolism to speed up and actually make them lose fat and/or gain muscle. The 90 Day Fitness Challenge will outline a nutrition program that will serve as a foundation to begin eating the right types and amounts of foods for you.
2. Personal Training – Resistance training is absolutely essential to build, shape and tone muscle. A Certified Personal Trainer will be assigned to develop and continually modify your routine in order to streamline your efforts and maximize your results. You will learn to perform specific exercises to achieve your goals. It’s time to get serious about seeing results!
3. Cardiovascular Conditioning – Cardiovascular or aerobic conditioning is imperative to enhance your body’s ability to transport oxygen through your bloodstream and strengthen your heart and lungs. Studies show that RIGOROUS physical activity significantly reduces the risk of heart disease, stress and many other obesity related diseases, and can even reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease by as much as 50%. Including cardiovascular conditioning in your fitness program will definitely increase your longevity and burn more calories!
4. Body Fat & Linear Measurements – Tracking your progress during The 90 Day Fitness Challenge will help to adjust and fine tune your program to achieve the highest level of success possible in the shortest amount of time. Workout routines and Nutritional Programs may need to be adjusted slightly to ensure the desired results. We WANT you to see results and achieve your goals!!
5. Lifestyle – Having a plan to succeed will ensure that you keep the results that you work so hard for. It becomes easier and easier to stay on a consistent workout routine and eat right when you actually see the results and have a plan for success.